Asbestos Bankruptcy Claims Attorney
Many of the manufacturers and companies responsible for injuries caused by asbestos have gone bankrupt. There are over 80 bankruptcies linked to asbestos companies who have been held responsible for the victims and families of mesothelioma and asbestos exposure injuries. While the manufacturers, employers, and companies have gone bankrupt, most of these companies have set up a trust as a part of their bankruptcy settlement to pay mesothelioma claims.
Most bankrupt asbestos defendant manufacturers, employers, and companies have set up trust accounts to pay out claims to victims and their families. If you or someone you love is pursuing a mesothelioma claim, contact us to explore and protect your rights in bankruptcy.
At The Law Offices of Michael R. Bilbrey, we are experienced in the aggressive pursuit of damages for the victims and families of asbestos injury. We will work to ensure that you follow proper procedure to recover compensation through an established trust.
In pursuing a claim through a trust settlement, our attorneys will take the following action on your behalf:
- Begin an immediate investigation to identify every responsible party.
- Preserve all necessary evidence including statements of the victim, witnesses, medical documentation, and expert testimony.
- Prepare and document your claim to maximize your recovery and opportunity for a trust settlement.
- Make sure that documents, evidence, and claim is filed in a timely manner.
- Pursue every avenue of recovery to ensure that you and your family maximize the compensation you deserve for every injury or loss caused by asbestos exposure.
Contact the Law Offices of Michael R. Bilbrey, P.C., for a free initial consultation with an experienced mesothelioma, bankruptcy, and trust settlement lawyer serving clients nationwide.